The Tagwood Santamaria is a beautiful grill built entirely using 304 stainless steel. This is a grill that was built TOUGH, designed to stay outside. There is pretty much nothing you could not grill on this beauty. You can grill at high temp, smoke and roast.
- 714 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Main grilling area 34'' x 16.5'' and 9'' x 17'' of Second Grilling area
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
The Santa Maria has 3 different grilling areas:
(1) A main grate with a height adjustable system
(2) A secondary grate
(3) A griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables.
Putting all these together, you will get a total of 836 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from the food. You can use
The grill is built to burn charcoal or firewood. The bottom and right wall are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly.
Product has a 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
What is the actual grilling area?
It is 35'' x 19'' . Secondary is 9'' x 19''
What's the gauge?
Main body is 18 gauge.
Does it come assembled?
We already assembled part of your grill free of charge, valued at $250. This will save you a fairly amount of time. Basically, what you need to put together is the cart where the grill sits ( instructions provided). On the other hand, we offer a fully assembled option for $350.
How long will it take to get the grill?
On average, it will take us 10 business days to deliver to your doorstep although sometimes our freight companies experience some delay. Also, we offer expedite shipping service.